Feels like a model home!
3 Beds • 2.5 Baths • 2,676 SF • 0.2687 Acres • $355,000 SOLD
2787 Richardson St, Fitchburg, WI 53711
Fresh, clean, feels like a model home. Recent updates are newer maple laminate floors (main level), newer carpet on all levels, NEW Granite counters in kitchen and Quartz counters in bathrooms, new kitchen backsplash, new paint throughout, and new light fixtures! Beautiful colonial style, but with a modern feel. Spacious owner’s suite with private bath (double sinks). Main level laundry, ample storage space and 3-car garage. Maybe the best part? That view outside the kitchen/dinette/living area...open view with mature trees! And, only 3 blocks to McKee Park.
- Beautiful updates: Granite counters in kitchen, Quartz in bathrooms, laminate maple wood floors, lighting, paint, and carpet
- Spacious living room with fireplace and beautiful view
- Gorgeous kitchen with laminate maple wood floors, tile backsplash, plenty of cabinet & counter space, pantry, & island
- Formal dining
- Dinette space that walks out to concrete patio
- Main level office/den off entry is perfect to work at home
- Large master suite with walk-in closet and master bath with double sinks
- Lower Level includes finished family room with new carpet and tons of storage space
- Main level laundry room
- Extra deep 3-car garage
- $595 UHP included for peace of mind
- Open view with mature trees!
McKee Park is only three blocks from your new home! Check out all of the fun activities, courtesy of the City of Fitchburg:
This park includes a multi-use shelter with restrooms, picnic tables, a bicycle/pedestrian path system (over a mile long), large parking areas (152 car capacity), two softball diamonds, seven soccer fields, one full-court basketball, three play equipment areas (including Kids Crossing), six lighted tennis courts, two sand volleyball courts, an area for seasonal ice skating, benches/memorial benches, and landscaping. The park also has 5 acres of tall turf grass in various areas throughout the park. Portions of the park facilitate storm water drainage, including four detention ponds, two waterways, and a green way.
The McKee Farms Park shelter is located at 2930 Chapel Valley Rd. and is the only shelter that has an indoor room and kitchen available to rent. The indoor shelter can accommodate up to 30 people while the outdoor pavilion can seat up to 150 and the grounds can support even larger groups. Restrooms and a water fountain are located at the shelter.